1. Health Protection and a safe and healthy eating.
2. Search for a competitive and responsible development.
3. Ensuring transparency and participation.
4. Compliance with the obligations in the international market.
AS YOUR SUPPLIER
1. Have a certified and appropriate Quality Management.
2. Define and demonstrate Quality Assurance strategies.
3. Support customer inquiries.
4. Clear quality goals, quality planning and continuous improvement initiatives.
AS YOUR PROCESSOR
MAKING A DIFFERENCE:
Focus attention on those parts of the supply chain where the risk of not meeting the standards is highest and where the maximum difference can be made with resources available.
Apply a continuous improvement approach in agreeing schedules for improvement plans with suppliers.
Base improvement plans on individual companies™ case circumstances.
AS STRATEGIC PARTNER
Work collaboratively with suppliers in pursuit of compliance with the international standards.
Guide relationships by the principle of continuous improvement.